- Complete Street Policy
- Adopted by Calgary City Council, September 2009 - More Info (click here)
- These steps made Calgary the first jurisdiction in Canada to officially adopt Complete Streets.
- City Council approved the Complete Streets Policy (TP021) and Guide on November 3, 2014
- "The Complete Streets Guide (2014) builds on the 22 Complete Street Policies embedded into the 2009 Council-approved Calgary Transportation Plan."
- Please read our case study on Calgary for additional information.